The Stretch Authority Employee Pledge
I promise to demonstrate every day that I respect and believe the following:
- Our customer is the most important person in our business.
- Our customer is not dependent on us; we are dependent on them.
- Our customer is not an interruption of our work; they are the sole purpose of it.
- Our customer does us a favor when they visit. We are not doing them a favor by serving them.
- Our customer is an integral part of our business, not an outsider.
- Our customer is not a cold statistic recognized by a number. Instead, they are flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- Our customer is not someone to argue or match wits with. Instead, they are someone who we can educate and assist.
- Our customer is a person who brings us their wants, and it is our job to fill those wants.
- Our customer deserves the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give them.
- Our customer is the lifeblood of our business.