At Stretch Authority our Policies revolve around providing you with the ultimate stretch experience! IMPORTANT: By appearing for your stretch session you are agreeing to the policies below. If you do not agree or feel comfortable with the policies as stated below, you may cancel your session 24 hours prior, for a full refund. For additional information, please see our FAQ’s located here.
Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
There are certain inherent risks associated with participating in professionally assisted stretching that cannot be eliminated. These risks include, but are certainly not limited to: minor soreness, bruises and strains. Also included in these risks are the same or similar injuries that might result from using muscle percussion equipment. Hereinafter we shall define all of these risks and potential injuries as “Risks”. All of these Risks will be present in the stretch activities that you will be participating in at Stretch Authority (the “Activities”). HAVING READ THIS PARAGRAPH and having an appreciation for and an UNDERSTANDING OF THESE RISKS, you hereby affirm that you and/or your minor’s participation in these Activities is voluntary and that you agree on behalf or yourself or your minor to all of the following:
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK I, on behalf of myself and/or my minor, ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS THAT MAY OR CAN ARISE OUT OF PARTICIPATING IN ASSISTED STRETCHING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE STRETCHING ACTIVITY ITSELF, USE OF THE EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES, THE ACTS OF OTHERS OR THE UNAVAILABLITY OF EMERGENCY CARE, as well as those Risks described in the preceding paragraph.
- INDEMNITY/HOLD HARMLESS I, on behalf of myself and/or my minor and/or our heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, also agree to indemnify and hold Stretch Authority, as well as their affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, assigns, partners, attorneys, members, employees, independent contractors, shareholders, officers, directors, and agents or any producers, investors, cast members or any other person or entity associated in any way with the ownership, operation or affiliation with facilities and the creation, production or distribution of Stretch Authority’s marketing content on any Stretch Authority-owned website, harmless from any and all claims, causes of actions, lawsuits, arbitrations or proceedings as well as from any expenses, judgments, costs, fees, damages, expenses and/or liabilities, including attorneys’ fees incurred in defending or prosecuting any such claims brought against Stretch Authority as the result of my or my minor’s participation in services at Stretch Authority.
- RELEASE/WAIVER In consideration for being permitted to participate in the Activities, I, on behalf of myself and/or my minor and/or our heirs, personal representatives and assigns HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE AND DISCHARGE Stretch Authority from any and all liability associated with or related to my or my minor’s participation in the services and agree NOT TO SUE Stretch Authority for any reason resulting from or associated with my or my minor’s participation in the services provided. This waiver and release is intended to include all claims for injuries, accidents, illnesses, or property loss, whether known or unknown or anticipated or unanticipated, which are in any way related to or associated with the Services.
- LEGAL RIGHTS I, on behalf or myself and/or my minor, understand and acknowledge that I/we are surrendering valuable legal rights in this agreement.
- SEVERABILITY I, on behalf or myself and/or my minor, understand and expressly agree that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State for which it is used and that if any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance of the agreement shall continue in full force and effect and that whatever portion is held invalid shall be interpreted and construed to afford as much protection to Stretch Authority as permitted by the applicable law.
Facility Cleanliness and Equipment Sanitization: Our facilities our a appointed with equipment that is hypo-allergenic with surfaces that are non-porous so they are easily disinfected. Our tables or disinfected between each customer session. Our facilities our very open, with ample air flow and all stretching sessions are done in an open area and tables are approximately 8 feet apart.
Stretch Experts Hygiene: Our Stretch Experts care tremendously about your health and well-being. Stretch Experts sanitize their hands in-between customer sessions and they are happy to wear rubber gloves and/or respirator masks upon request. Due the the close nature of stretching, Stretch Experts are not permitted to come to work if they are ill.
Customer Pre-existing Conditions or discomfort:
Professionally Assisted Stretching should NEVER be painful. Our experts are trained in stretch techniques that are designed to improve your musculoskeletal health. We require our customers to inform us before each stretch session about any bodily areas of sensitivity, injury or concern before the session. Any information disclosed, will not be shared in any way, shape or form with any persons or third parties.